TRANSCARE WE CARE TO MOVE YOU www.transcare.co.za
In order to ensure that there are no misunderstandings that could lead to disputes about your online dealings with Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.), it is in your best interest that you familiarize yourself with the disclaimer below which covers all intentions and transactions on this website.
Terms and Conditions:
All the information appearing on these web pages is provided without representation or warranty whatsoever, whether expressed or implied and no liability pertaining thereto will attach to Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.).
By accessing any pages of this website, the person accessing this website agrees to abide by and remain bound by the terms, conditions and aspects of the disclaimer as recorded below.
The contents of this website is the exclusive property of Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.).
Any person accessing this website, may not save for downloading one copy for their personal computers and solely for their private and non-commercial use copy, disseminate, distribute, advertise, publish, adapt, modify or in any way reproduce the contents of this website for commercial purposes.
All information provided on the Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) website is provided solely for informational purposes and does not constitute a legal contract between Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. The information contained on the Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) website should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Neither Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) nor any of its employees shall be liable for any loss, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information made available on these pages and actions or transactions resulting there from.
Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) reserves the right, without prior notice to change, add or remove contents, functionality and/or services of this site.
At various points throughout the website, you may be offered automatic links to other Internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) is necessarily associated with any of these other sites. Whilst it is the intention of the company that you should find other sites of interest, neither the company nor its employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature whatsoever for these other sites or any information contained in them, none of which have been verified or endorsed by the company.
Any links or references to any other sites are intended for convenience only and to be used at your own risk. Neither Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) nor its employees:
- Make any representation as to the accuracy of the information on linked-to sites.
- Guarantee the relevance, timeliness or completeness of information found on linked-to sites.
- Necessarily endorse any views expressed or information presented on linked-to sites.
- Endorse any commercial products, services or private interests that are advertised or available on linked-to sites.
- When following a hyperlink or connecting to another site, please take note that users are subject to the disclaimers, security and privacy policies of the site to which they link/enter.
Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) respects the user’s rights to privacy and shall take all reasonable measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of all private information.
Any personal information sent, stored or received via the Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) network infrastructure may without notice to the user, be monitored, intercepted, refused or inspected by Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) in the exercise of its responsibility for the operation of Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) electronic communication facilities. Following are examples (but not limited to) for such action:
- To ensure that Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) communications facilities are not being used to receive or transmit content which is of a discriminatory or offensive nature, or can be related to the alleged violation of a law or infringement of any other person’s rights.
- To ensure that communications facilities are not being used for inappropriate purposes.
- In response to legal proceedings.
- For statistical purposes in order to strive for increased quality of service.
- The User understands that in certain defined circumstances that he or she shall have no claim to the effect that information transmitted or stored on Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) electronic communication facilities, is to remain confidential, even if such information is being used for personal communication.