- To excel as one of the leading companies in an ever-changing transport environment by providing transport and logistics services of the best value to our clients. This we aim to do by maintaining both safety standards and high levels of client care, developing our staff, and delivering on time.
- To provide our clients with service that is synonymous with professionalism. We motivate our staff to practice good moral and ethical values, thus securing long term customer relationships.
- To provide our clients with simple, cost effective solution for their cartage requirements, without compromising service.
- We commit ourselves to providing a logistical solution, tailored around the client’s needs and requirements.
- We are continuously running staff development programs so that their full potential can be utilized to give our clients the best service.
Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) is committed to:
- Delivering efficient and reliable service to competitive prices to all clients;
- Upholding the law and the spirit of the constitution in all the activities;
- Maintaining the highest standards to build up lasting business relationships with all our clients;
- Upholding the principles of fairness in business, as dictated by ethical considerations and religious faith;
- Recognising and rewarding those who, through exceptional effort and attitude, contribute to the success of the company.
- To be recognised as a world-class operation as a result of the quality and the value of our service
- Client service and satisfaction are fundamental to all our successful long-term business partnerships. We remain committed to provide clients with service of excellent quality and a sound pricing structure.
- We believe that the collective skills and experience of our team can meet our clients’ needs. Through teamwork and commitment, we continue to build on our strengths to develop our full potential, achieve a shared vision and keep our clients coming back.
- We believe in the ability of our management staff and our employees to continue introducing new ideas. In order to continue improving the quality of our service, we aim to remain innovative so that we can add value to the service we provide to our clients.
Open communication is essential to our business. In order to meet the needs, hopes and expectations of our clients and staff, we encourage communication and feedback. This enables us to continue building a company based on integrity, trust and understanding. Most of the vehicles used are fitted with the latest satellite surveillance and management systems to ensure the safety of both our drivers and the goods they transport. Each driver is equipped with a cell phone for reliable and rapid response. All drivers are well trained and skilled to perform the tasks assigned to them.
Freight safety measures:
Freight is extremely valuable to clients and therefore Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) handles it with the outmost care and responsibility. The freight is adequately protected against rain, well-fastened and arranged in such a manner that as little time as possible is lost during loading and offloading. All vehicles are equipped with the necessary equipment (covers, corner plates, fire extinguishers, chains, tarps, straps etc.) to ensure that effective handling of freight is maintained. All equipment is checked on a regular basis. Insurance cover (if required) is offered for transported goods. More information in this regard can be obtained from one of our skilled operators.