Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) was established in 1990. For the past 30 years, our commitment is to constantly provide a service of the highest standards. We transport full loads to anywhere in the country and consolidated / part loads to most major cities. We also transport full loads to Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Lesotho and Swaziland.
In most cases, Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) is the fully comprehensive cartage solution whereby we provide various size and types of trucks for different applications. The company is continually updating and expanding its products and services, thereby remaining relevant and flexible to meet our customers changing needs.
Understanding our customer’s needs and delivering accordingly is what makes our existing customers to feel that we are a part of their business.
We at Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) understand that once we start delivering on your company’s behalf, we become part of your company. With this in mind, our staff will always uphold professional standards. We have individuals that strive for excellence, due to the well rewarded incentives that are offered. We also realize that our turnover is directly proportional to your company’s sales. Keeping this in mind, we will always strive to deliver your product with all the necessary care and within the best reasonable time schedule. According to research done, the rates that we offer are competitive, whilst we try to provide a service that is of the highest standards. Our B E E Status: Level 1 Contributor Procurement level: 135 % Certificate Number: QSE – 001/2017/TRF
- To excel as one of the leading companies in an ever-changing transport environment by providing transport and logistics services of the best value to our clients. This we aim to do by maintaining both safety standards and high levels of client care, developing our staff, and delivering on time.
- To provide our clients with service that is synonymous with professionalism. We motivate our staff to practice good moral and ethical values, thus securing long term customer relationships.
- To provide our clients with simple, cost effective solution for their cartage requirements, without compromising service.
- We commit ourselves to providing a logistical solution, tailored around the client’s needs and requirements.
- We are continuously running staff development programs so that their full potential can be utilized to give our clients the best service.
Trans-Care Trucking (S.A.) is committed with:
- Delivering efficient and reliable service with competitive prices to all clients.
- Upholding the law and the spirit of the constitution in all the activities.
- Maintaining the highest standards in order to build up lasting business relationships with all our clients.
- Upholding the principles of fairness in business, as dictated by ethical considerations and religious faith.
- Recognising and rewarding those who, through exceptional effort and attitude, contribute to the success of the company.
To be recognised as a world-class operation as a result of the quality and the value of our service.